Are you ready for another installment of my 30 things? Here it goes! If you have missed my last 3 posts then head over here for 20 random facts about me. Also, click here for my 3 most legitimate fears. If you want to know more go here to read about my relationship with my spouse.
10 Things I would tell my 16 year old self
|Me at 16|
1. Start eating healthy now! You will not like how big you get after having kids. yes, you become a mom!
2. Don’t pay attention to those people who say your ugly, you are beautiful!
3. You are an amazing person and do not let them bully you. You are worth much more then you realize.
4. Stay in school! I know it is hard, and those girls make life more difficult then it has to be but you need to hold on. You will love college and staying in school will make it all less difficult.
5. That guy your seeing, you know that cute guy you just met? Keep him! He may drive you crazy and break your heart but he will be your husband one day and you will have a house and three amazing kids. It wont be easy to hang on but trust me it will be worth it.
6. Do not bother with the other guys. You know what I mean.
7. Say sorry to your mother.
8. Start working out! You will want to be in shape or else you will gain 70 lbs with that first kid. You may be thin, but trust me get some muscle!
9. You will want to be a midwife soon, so stay in school! Finish early and go right to college. These pre-requisites are taking me forever!
10. Try to be more outgoing. You will create more opportunities in life if you talk more and open up about how you feel. Stop hiding in the shadows and walk amongst the living. You will have plenty of time to be a zombie when you have three little ones running around.